Teaching you how to apply creativity, design thinking, and innovation to leadership and teams in life and work
Enhance your ability to adapt, create, innovate and grow through disruption
Coaching for innovation embraces a new way of integrating deep learning and coaching, where the coach is trained to be a teacher, transformer, innovator, and coach in speedy, agile and blended ways that help people adapt, innovate, grow and flourish.
It aims to enable and empower people to dare to be, think, act, and team differently through the transformational powers of innovation, lean start-up methodologies, and human-centered design thinking within an emergent context. By developing the confidence, courage, and compassion to experiment with, (and fail) artfully mastering and safely using people’s cognitive dissonance as a creative catalyst for transformational change.
It involves skillfully, courageously, and compassionately asking powerful and disruptive questions that ignite, unleash, and pull people towards anti-conventional, creative, and inventive ways of being, thinking and behaving, that enables the delivery of innovation-led change and commercial outcomes.
It enables you to see and experience the world with fresh eyes, and empowers you to break paradigms and shift mindsets, to achieve more than you thought you could, and holds you accountable for your decisions, actions, and results in innovating new 21st century processes, products, and services.
The ICF accredited CCE Coach for Innovators Certified Program™ is a collaborative, intimate, and deeply personalised online group innovation coaching program led by internationally acknowledged thought leader on the People Side of Innovation, Janet Sernack PCC.
Where she teaches you how to make sense of, and apply, in your unique context, creativity, design thinking, and innovation to leadership and teams in life and work.
Coaching for innovation helps people see, examine, and adjust their mental models so they can respond to, or coach others to respond to, entirely new realities and needs in the marketplace including:
- Starting or finishing a significant creative project
- Inventing a new business idea or start-up
- Developing and aligning your team to an innovation strategy
- Seeing and overcoming barriers to change, creativity and innovation
- Reducing risk adversity and complacency
- Maximizing diversity and differences in your team or organisation
- Experimenting to test ideas smarter to learn faster
- Improving your ability to influence, persuade and motivate others to turn ideas into action
- Navigating a major change or business re-renewal
- Creating a passionate purpose and flexible invention and implementation process for your business opportunity
- Re-engineering your focus following a life or career transition, and finding a mission and purpose worth pursuing and leaving a legacy.
Our Innovation Coaching program teaches you to work, think, act and team differently
It is suitable for leaders, managers, teams, consultants and coaches.
It is intense, interactive, personal and results in new ways of being, thinking, behaving and working and enables and empowers you to;