Our innovation blog aims to disrupt the way people & businesses think about innovation and to put people at the centre of business and digital transformation efforts.
To educate the market on what it means to be innovative by enabling people to make sense of innovation, and to talk about it and to communicate this in ways that are coherent, consistent & convincing.
To both assuage people’s & business natural & normal concerns whilst simultaneously challenging their habitual thinking & acting about innovation focussed change efforts.
To co-create a world where innovation is a way of life where innovation means by taking a systemic, strategic & human-centered culture development approach that builds the interface between people and technology in VUCA times.
Resulting in enabling people to be, think, talk and act differently, where people open their minds, hearts & will by understanding that innovation means making changes that add value involving:
- Knowing how to see, respond to opportunities & solve problems in creative ways that people value & cherish.
- Engaging in the connect, explore, discovery, design & delivery phases of innovation.
Integrating emergence, design thinking and start-up methodologies to co-create bespoke blended leadership deep learning journeys, aligned to technology to facilitate:
- Letting go of old prescribed notions about what will work and what won’t.
- Smart risk-taking & experimenting, yet many or most organizations are not currently set up for that.
- Being open to the development of new hybrid and innovation mindsets.
- Understanding why innovation is important & contextualizing it to specific organizational contexts.
True innovation comes from people. Humans have an endless ability to imagine, create, invent & innovate, however not many people have the competence, confidence & capacity to do this. By opening people up to their potential we can enable individuals, teams & businesses to innovate.