Introduction to Innovation & Entrepreneurship Concepts, Mindsets and Behaviours Learning Program
Scope Global is a specialist project management company delivering international development & international education programs throughout Australia, Asia and the Pacific. They have mobilised over 10,000 scholars and volunteers and contributed to improved quality of life in thousands of communities on a global scale. Whilst being proficient in adding value to meet the social, cultural, and organisational needs of their clients, they could add significantly more value by developing volunteers capabilities in innovation & entrepreneurship. By enabling their volunteers to assist clients to build create, local, commercially viable, scalable, independent & sustainable entrepreneurial businesses for world wide export.
What we did
Provided a comprehensive introduction to innovation & entrepreneurship concepts, mindsets and behaviours & identified the potential for returned volunteers & wider stakeholders engaged in international development activities to lead & manage innovative projects.
- Collaborated with Scope Global to design & facilitate a comprehensive & customized one day experiential workshop.
- Facilitated individual volunteer’s personal development plans.
- Supported learning process with comprehensive & customized innovation handbook & toolkit.
What We Achieved
- Volunteers enabled to effect positive change through building the creative & innovative capacity of people, organisations and communities in their assigned communities in developing countries.
- Volunteers enabled to meet the social, cultural, and organisational needs of their clients with a scalable and flexible approach by initiating, building & leading innovative start-up projects in their assigned communities in developing countries.
- Volunteers achieved valuable and achieve sustainable business development outcomes in their assigned communities in developing countries