Global Innovation Culture Diagnostic Survey
ANCA is an award-winning, global market leader in high-quality CNC tools and cutter grinders.
Realising that the impact of fast growth was causing the organisation to potentially lose its original “Pioneering” status, ANCA not only wanted to preserve its ageing owners’ legacy, it also wanted to extend and expand its core entrepreneurial spirit to achieve its vision and BHAG, by making innovation habit across the organization.
In order to do this, they needed to have an understanding, context, and a measure of their current ability to adapt and grow. As well as a diagnosis of the strengths and constraints of their current culture, and what specifically needed to be resolved and leveraged to adapt, grow and achieve their innovation and financial goals.
What we did
Our consultants conducted a deep innovation culture diagnostic and assessment aimed at increasing its ability to deliver its vision and financial goals as well as to sustain its industry leadership position and achieve long-term sustainability of the ANCA businesses.
- Collaborated with our eco-system partner to administer the OGI® globally across 4 divisions, 14 countries, and 40 business divisions to collect and assess quantitative data.
- Designed and facilitated 14 one on one interviews and 12 staff focus groups globally to collect, assess and align qualitative data to illustrate culture diagnostic findings.
- Analysed data to reveal the organization’s ability to adapt, innovate and grow in line with its financial goals.
What we achieved
- Innovation culture diagnostic identified core strengths, supporting factors, and key strategies to leverage to achieve the vision, financial goals, and long-term sustainability.
- Innovation culture diagnostic identified, quantified, and illustrated, with concrete examples, in the context of the OGI® Mindsets & OGI® Orientations, differences and similarities between executive’s perception, and the current realities and identified key strategies for reducing the barriers to innovation.
- Applied design thinking processes to identify and resolve the 4 organizational hot spots to achieve the next level of radical change, and sustain the global reputation and industry leadership position.
- Provided key recommendations for achieving the vision through systemic, strategic, and human-centered cultural development changes via 5 high-level simple, improvement categories.