Global Culture Diagnostic Survey
ANCA is an award winning, global market leader of high quality CNC tool and cutter grinders. Realising that the impact of fast growth was causing the organization to potentially lose its original “Pioneering”status, ANCA not only wanted to preserve it’s ageing owners legacy, it also wanted to extend & expand its core entrepreneurial spirit to achieve its vision & BHAG, by making innovation habit across the organization. In order to do this, they needed to have an understanding, context & a measure of their current ability to adapt & grow. As well as an diagnosis of the strengths & constraints of their current culture, and what specifically needed to be resolved & leveraged to adapt & grow & achieve their innovation & financial goals.
What we did
Conducted a deep cultural diagnostic and assessment to increase its ability to deliver its vision & financial goals as well as to sustain industry leadership position & achieve long term sustainability of the ANCA businesses.
- Collaborated with our eco-system partner to administer the OGI® globally across 4 divisions, 14 countries & 40 business divisions to collect & assess quantitative data.
- Designed & facilitated 14 one on one interviews & 12 staff focus groups globally to collect, assess & align qualitative data to illustrate culture diagnostic findings.
- Analysed data to reveal the organization’s ability to adapt, innovate & grow in line with its financial goals.
What we achieved
- Identified core cultural strengths, supporting factors & key strategies to leverage to achieve vision, financial goals & long-term sustainability.
- Identified, quantified & illustrated, with concrete examples, in the context of the 4 OGI® Mindsets & 8 OGI® Orientations, differences & similarities between executive’s perception, & the current realities & identified key strategies for reducing the barriers to innovation.
- Applied design thinking processes to identify & resolve the 4 organizational hot spots to achieve the next level of radical change, sustain the global reputation & industry leadership position.
- Provided key recommendations for achieving the vision through systemic, strategic & human centred cultural development changes via 5 high level simple, improvement categories.