Top Team OGI® Innovation Culture Diagnostic
Aerion is a small, agile, and entrepreneurial development and software company based in Melbourne, Australia.
They provide innovative development solutions to companies across different industries.
Seeking to effectively advance their vision to achieve a 33% growth goal and a 20% profit margin, they contracted ImagineNation™ to conduct an online cultural assessment to measure and assess their current ability to adapt, grow and achieve these business goals.
What we did
- Key supporting factors (mindsets and orientations)that enable the delivery of their profit and growth goals.
- Key constraining factors (mindsets and orientations) potentially inhibit the delivery of their profit and growth goals.
- Recommendations for improving overall business performance and growth.
What We Achieved
- Provided the hard data revealing that the business was at an inflection point in the business cycle creating the necessity and urgency for the development of a strategic focus.
- Determined that, as a Tier 4 organisation, Aerion’s current level of ability would give them a 16-18% growth rate which is 15-17% below their desired 33% goal.
- Determined that as a Tier 4 organisation, with Aerion’s current level of ability they would have difficulty in achieving their desired 20% increase in profitability
- Built buy-in and ownership to develop a strategic focus towards developing the mindsets and orientations required to develop their ability to achieve their profit and growth goals.
- Unleashed people’s innovation potential, developing leadership and culture, as well as engaging people in collaboration and teaming.
- Outlined a plan for disciplined growth through the development of a blue ocean business model to shift their strategic focus from being innovation designers to becoming client-centric and consulting solutions providers.