We are the APAC agents for the Organisational Growth Indicator® (OGI®)
The Organisational Growth Indicator® (OGI®) describes your Culture Type, and assesses your organisation’s cultural “Readiness” for change – your ability to shift and transform adaptively
VALID AND RELIABLE
The OGI® is grounded in over 20 years of Theoretical and Applied Doctoral Research within a wide array of organisations and industries – thousands of leaders have participated in the OGI® globally.
It is the only assessment of its kind to codify the organisation’s Cultural Mindset and link it to Performance Metrics such as revenue growth, profitability and other KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) important to the organisation.
SYSTEMIC AND STRATEGIC
The OGI® reveals the hidden factors, including the strengths and the constraints occurring in your ORGANISATIONAL SYSTEM.
These are the key factors that impact your ability to effect value creation and organisational growth.
It measures the current state of your leaders, people’s, teams’ ability to ADAPT connect, evolve and create VALUE through innovation and disruption.
CUSTOMIZATION AND EVALUATION
It’s the only assessment of its kind that MEASURES THE IMPACT (ROI) of past, current and future Training and Organisational Development Initiatives implemented to improve the organisation’s innovative and transformative capabilities.
It’s designed for Customization – your organisation can include up to 10 customized questions to support your measurement and evaluation efforts as well as supported by in-depth qualitative research.
THE IMPACT OF INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE MINDSETS ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE
The OGI® provides hard data
To enable you to reshape your individual leaders’ mindsets and your organisations collective growth mindsets to reset the rules for successfully leading the way in tackling the challenges emerging in the 21st century.
IMPACT OF INDIVIDUAL MINDSET
Mindsets influence and capture how we think, feel, decide and how we act as individuals, teams and as whole organisations.
Mindsets impact on our ability to connect to ourselves, and to others, how we feel, think and make choices. Mindsets impact on the behaviours and actions we take and the results we get.
All people demonstrate a set of individual preferred mindsets – these are psychologically based and create both their growth and fixed worldviews.
BRINGING THE NEW TO THE WORLD
Bringing the new states and qualites of our minds (mindsets) to the world, where creativity brings the new to the mind, and innovation brings the new to the world.
To create an interplay between innovation, creativity, and consciousness, that emerges new ideas, spontaneously happens.
Creating a dance between what we know and what we don’t know, and it is through this dance that we make meaning of the world around us, making the unknowable knowable the unconscious conscious and the invisible visible.
IMPACT OF COLLECTIVE MINDSETS
All organisations demonstrate a unique set of collective growth mindsets – these are cognitively based and create your organisation’s cognitive architecture.
These influence how your organisation seeks to fulfil its vision, mission, purpose and strategic goals.
Without a shift in the collective mindset, it is impossible for organisations to move in any direction, such as being creative and adaptive, improving performance, driving growth, or increasing resilience thorugh disruption.
The OGI® is a multifactorial model that assesses Four (4) Principal Mindsets PLUS Eight (8) Factors that drive an organisation’s ability to grow through innovation and change.
The OGI® reveals which Mindsets are predominant in your organisation – these predominant Mindsets underpin your ability to deliver your vision, purpose and strategy as they impact:
- The decisions you make
- Where you spend time
- How you pay attention
- Where you direct resources
- How your people are engaged and aligned and how they collaborate, or not
- How your customers value your organisations ability to deliver the value they want
- How your organisation is agile, adaptive, sustainable and resilient.
The OGI® provides insights as to whether your current business focus works for you, or not, and whether it is enough given your growth goals and competitive strategy.
ALIGNMENT THROUGH HARD DATA
It is a validated, business-based system designed to strengthen alignment between leaders, strategy, processes, systems, and culture across functions, leadership levels, locations and regions within your organisation.
The OGI® provides the hard data that enables you to reshape your individual leaders’ mindsets AND your organisations collective growth mindsets to reset the rules for successfully leading the way in tackling the changes emerging in the 21st century.
By assessing your organisation’s readiness and ability to:
- Analyse change and make sense of innovation quickly, in your unique context
- Strategically align your organisation to take the most intelligent actions to adapt, grow, successfully compete, improve productivity and effectiveness
- Develop (many) co-creative ideas and value adding innovative solutions
- Grow and transform in the face of disruption!
WHO DEVELOPED THE OGI®?
Dr. Brett Richards, Ph.D., President, Connective Intelligence, developed the OGI® with the cooperation of leading consumer packaged goods, manufacturing, education and healthcare organisations.
Following 5 years of extensive research, development, and testing, the OGI® results have been shown to align closely with an organisation’s actual revenue performance.
WHO DEVELOPED THE OGI?
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE OGI
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Consists of an online employee survey, structured to suit your organisational demographics, and takes less than 20 minutes to complete.
- Measures and provides a quantitative scorecard, of your organisations readiness and ability to adapt, grow and transform, effectively in line with the 12 key factors, and correlates this score against a series of tiered factors.
- Provides a detailed report which covers:
- Your organisation’s overall OGI® score, and your customized demographic scores, in line with your strategy and goals
- How this score correlates with the percentage potential growth
- The strength of the 4 mindsets currently operating, and their impact
- How the 8 Orientations are supporting or detracting from the organisation’s ability to grow
- Recommendations on targeted training and organisational development initiatives to maximize impact on performance and results.
ABOUT THE OGI® LICENSING PROGRAM
The learning program is cost effective and allows for flexibility for participants related to time commitment required for certification.
It enables simultaneous engagement with practitioners in multiple geographies and time zones, who can all benefit from each other’s’ perspectives by way of collaborative learning within the learning platform.
There a several pathways for learning which collectively offer a rich process for learning including:
- Self-Study – reading the book, and completing learning exercises to gain OGI-related knowledge.
- Collaborative Learning with other participants – time dedicated to on-line sharing and engagement with other participants through learning cohorts and learning buddies.
- Instruction and Coaching with Dr. Brett Richards, and Janet Sernack – direct learning, coaching, and engagement with the developer of the OGI® via the Zoom on-line platforms.
- Real-time Application of the OGI®with a Client Organisation/Case Studies by working with Janet Sernack, and with your learning buddies to study Australian case studies.
It consists of 12 live 90-minute webinars, held fortnightly, over a 3-month time frame.
Webinars are supplemented by facilitated live group discussions and live coaching sessions, along with an action learning assignment.