We are living in an age of disruption where change is accelerating and we don’t know what is coming in the future, which means that we must innovate to both prepare for change, and to make change – to become the disrupter or to be disrupted.
We collaborate with our innovation eco-system partners, to provide our clients with both a quantitative and qualitative understanding as to its ability to adapt and grow in the context of innovation.
So that innovation can flourish and become the norm, a habit, and an essential part of the way things are done within a business enterprise.
What is an Innovation Culture?
An innovation culture is built through shared learning and mutual experience creating an environment where people are willing be be uncomfortable, feel confident to challenge and disrupt the status quo and rock the boat;
- Leaders demonstrate alignment to the strategic vision for innovation, and role model the desired behaviors,
- People’s creative potential is unlocked and mobilized to see and solve problems,
- People are both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial.
- Risk taking, experimentation and learning by playing, doing and failing are part of the norm,
- Invention flourishes and implementation is easy,
- Management, Communication and Motivation Systems support and enable the delivery of the desired business outcomes.
How do we Measure Culture?
We have partnered with Connective Intelligence™ to incorporate their Organizational Growth Inventory™ (OGI) as a means of assessing an organization’s ability to grow and thrive.
The OGI™ (Organizational Growth Indicator) is a statistically validated tool designed to assess an organization’s ability to grow through new value creation and adaptive change.
The OGI™ quantitatively assesses the organization’s internal environment consisting of its climate, culture and mindset which strongly influence its approach and capability to driving growth and transformation.
New Value Creation and Adaptive Change
- New Value Creation – provides a holistic view of innovation – outlining internally and/or externally focussed efforts to either enhance or create new value.
- Adaptive Change – means the ability to effectively change structures, processes and/or culture as required to achieve the organization’s mission, vision and strategic business objectives.
The OGI assesses the organization’s “readiness” for and responsiveness to internally and/or externally generated change.
- Measurement – tangible data, turning soft people and culture issues into hard metrics.
- Evaluation – assessing ROI on Training & Organizational Development efforts.
- Business Impact – linking Training &Organizational Development efforts to actual bottom line. performance and results