Join the next webinar in our ‘Making Innovation a Habit’ Series; it’s with Connective Intelligence and the Organizational Growth Indicator and it’s on Friday, 31st March 2017 in Asia and East Coast Australia, and on Thursday, 30th March in the USA, South America and Canada.
What is an innovation culture – how do we measure and benchmark it?
Presented by Janet Sernack Founder and Chief Katalyst of ImagineNation™ in collaboration with by Brett Richards Founder and CEO of Connective Intelligence.
In just 60 minutes find out why developing an innovation culture is critical to business success, how it is measured, how it is developed and benchmarked in an innovative business enterprise or business practice.
- Discover how leaders develop the agility to effect change, increase business growth and competitiveness by building a lean and agile innovation enterprise culture.
- Explore the 4 mindsets and 8 orientations of the Organizational Growth Indicator (OGI) developed by Dr Brett Richards.
Some of the key questions that Janet and Brett will answers are;
- Why innovate now?
- What is the dance involved in developing an innovative business enterprise?
- What is the OGI and how does it measure, benchmark and enable an innovation culture?
- What are the key dance moves and how can leaders’ best orchestrate them?
- What are some of the key challenges in developing an innovation culture?
- Questions & Answers.
It is on Thursday, 30th March at 7.00pm Toronto and New York time, 4.00pm San Francisco time, 7.00am Hong Kong time, and 8.00pm Rio de Janeiro time and on Friday, 31st March, at 10.00am Sydney and Melbourne time and 9.00am Brisbane time.
If this date is not convenient for you then please use the form below.
Leave your email and we will inform you of the date of the next FREE Monthly Webinar