Join the next webinar in our ‘Making Innovation a Habit’ Series; Why cultivate innovation agility?
It’s on Thursday, 18th May, 2017 at 8.30pm Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney and at 6.30pm Perth, and at 11.30am London, 12.30pm Amsterdam, and at 6.30am New York.
In just 45 minutes explore and define what innovation agility means and why it is one of the most important attributes to cultivate as an innovative leader, coach, and team and business enterprise.
In this interactive webinar, hosted by Janet Sernack, you will discover our carefully researched and interesting responses to these key questions.
You will also how to apply these to your business, coaching or leadership practice in simple and pragmatic ways:
- What are the key factors driving agile approaches?
- What does it mean to be agile?
- What is business agility and what is an acceptable definition of innovation agility?
- What is an “Agility Shift”?
- What is the role of Play?
- What are the Three “C’s” of Organizational Intelligence?
- Who is an agile innovative leader or coach?
- What are the benefits of innovation agility?
- What are the key capabilities of an innovative and agile leader or coach?
It is on Thursday, 18th May, 2017 at 8.30pm Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney and at 6.30pm Perth, and at 11.30am London, 12.30pm Amsterdam, and at 6.30am New York.
If this date is not convenient for you then please use the form below.
Leave your email and we will inform you of the date of the next FREE Monthly Webinar