Join the next webinar in our ‘Making Innovation a Habit’ Series; Coaching for innovation agility?
It’s on Thursday, 22nd June, 2017 at 8.30pm Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney and at 6.30pm Perth, 11.30am London, 12.30pm Amsterdam, and at 6.30am New York.
In just 45 minutes explore and define what innovation agility means in the coaching and leadership contexts and why it is one of the most important attributes to cultivate as an innovative leader, coach, and team and business enterprise.
In this interactive webinar, hosted by Janet Sernack, you will discover our carefully researched and interesting responses to these key questions.
You will also how to apply these to your business, coaching or leadership practice in simple and pragmatic ways:
- Why is it important to be innovative & agile today?
- What are the key factors driving innovation & agility?What agility mean?
- What is innovation?
- How do agility & innovation merge?
- Who is a coach for innovators?
- What are the key capabilities of a coach for innovators?
- What is the ImagineNation™ Coaching for Innovation Model?
- What are the 6 key practices to cultivate to generate discovery?
- Taking the key steps to generate discovery.
It is on Thursday, 22nd June 2017 at 8.30pm Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney and at 6.30pm Perth, and at 11.30am London, 12.30pm Amsterdam, and at 6.30am New York.
If this date is not convenient for you then please use the form below.
Leave your email and we will inform you of the date of the next FREE Monthly Webinar