Know how to integrate “innovation” with “agility” to ensure that your business practice adapts, flows & flourishes in the 21st century.
Switch on and ignite your curiosity, creativity & inventiveness to transform your business game.
You will have the opportunity to develop, practice & fine tune your Generative Discovery and Learning skill set in the Front End of Innovation, the core crucial skill set for all innovation success. Our program focuses on enabling you to master the Discovery Phase of Innovation, where all innovation emerges to then moves into the Design and Delivery Phases of innovation.
By joining this group of global game changers, you will know, how to be, think and act differently to make the difference you want to make in the world in ways that people value and cherish.
Who is it suitable for?
This program has been designed specifically for professionals working as;
- Managers and leaders in organizations responsible in an agile innovation context, who want to further develop their capacity, confidence and capability in agile innovation ahead of their competitors.
- Cross functional and functional teams who want to become agile innovators.
- Life, business and executive coaches, corporate consultants and trainers who up-skill in agile innovation to refresh, reinvent to renew their business practice.
Participants develop the innovation agility required to flow and flourish within change and uncertainty – by knowing how to be, think and act differently to make the difference they want to make in the world in ways that people value and cherish.
As a result of the program you will…….
- Feel confident, courageous, and compassionate to safely shake up and challenge the status quo.
- Know your passionate purpose for innovation.
- Know how to generate insights, openings and possibilities for change and innovation.
- Know how to think differently.
- Practice customercentric and design thinking methodologies within an agile innovation context.
- Know how to see, ideate creative ideas and generate innovative solutions to problems.
- Act differently to coach, lead and shift the status quo.
- Develop your capacity to master innovation challenges and flow with uncertainty and change.
- Know how to apply lean start-up methodologies to prototype hypothetical solutions.
- Initiate a 90 day implementation plan.
What the program includes:
Evidence Based Case Study
Participants incorporate their own business problem as an evidence based case study to refer to throughout the program. They apply this as an action learning assignment, to learn how to see, respond to and solve people and business problems in the context of innovation.
They know how to;
- Apply the concepts, principles and techniques presented in the program, to their ‘real life’ problem, opportunity or constraint.
- Practice being, thinking and acting creatively to generate creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Learn to innovate by experimenting, playing, doing and failing without punishment or retribution.
What else is included in the program?
- Weekly Webinars
The program consists of 8 two hour group coaching webinars, held weekly, for 8 weeks.
Each session includes;
- A focused review of the key learning concepts, principles and weekly action learning assignments.
- A structured coaching skills practice session, consisting of a nominated coach and coachee, followed by group and specific facilitator feedback.
- A range of group generative discussions on each key topic to support its application to real life.
- A self study program consisting of weekly home play talks, including relevant reading articles, blogs, u-tubes, internet links and TED Talks.
- A recommended reading list and list of internet resources.
- A set of electronic reflection cards to support retreat and reflection activities.
- Individual Coaching Support
Each participant schedules four individual 45 minutes coaching sessions with the Program Presenter, to ensure that the concepts, principles and techniques are being applied and practiced. This also serves to ensure that any personal barriers are revealed and resolved.
The Super Early Bird price offers a US$400.00 discount if you pay by Friday, 1st September. Register now http://www.imaginenation.com.au/product/certified_program/
Click on the link to see what it means to be an innovative coach at the International Coach Federation Blog http://coachfederation.org/blog/index.php/755/