Switch on and ignite your creativity and innovation agility to flow and flourish, within the volatile, uncertainty, turbulent and complex business environment emerging in the twenty first century.
If you want to change, reinvent or transform your business, leadership, team or coaching game – then join our upcoming Coach for Innovators Certified Program™.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice your Generative Discovery and Learning skill set in the Front End of Innovation, the core crucial skill set for all innovation success.
Our program focuses on the Discovery Phase of Innovation, where all innovation emerges to then move into the Design and Delivery Phases.
By joining this group of global game changers, you will, and you will help your clients know, how to be, think and act differently to make the difference you want to make in the world in ways that people value and cherish.
Who is it suitable for?
This program has been designed specifically for professionals working as;
- Managers and leaders in organizations responsible in an agile innovation context, who want to further develop their capacity, confidence and capability in agile innovation ahead of their competitors.
- Cross functional and functional teams who want to become agile innovators.
- Life, business and executive coaches, corporate consultants and trainers who up-skill in agile innovation to refresh, reinvent to renew their business practice.
The outcome is that participants develop the innovation agility required to flow and flourish within change and uncertainty.
By knowing how to be, think and act differently to make the difference they want to make in the world in ways that people value and cherish.
As a result of the program you will…….
- Feel confident, courageous, and compassionate to safely shake up and challenge the status quo.
- Know your passionate purpose for innovation.
- Know how to generate insights, openings and possibilities for change and innovation.
- Know how to think differently.
- Practice customercentric and design thinking methodologies within an agile innovation context.
- Know how to see, ideate creative ideas and generate innovative solutions to problems.
- Act differently to coach, lead and shift the status quo.
- Develop your capacity to master innovation challenges and flow with uncertainty and change.
- Know how to apply lean start-up methodologies to prototype hypothetical solutions.
- Initiate a 90 day implementation plan.
I enrolled in Janet’s program because I needed CEU’s and was intrigued by the name she created, ImagineNation, which is telltale to Janet’s focus on creating innovative thinking. By letting go of ideas I hold on to as truths, I can open up space for new ideas that I never before imagined. Janet challenges me when I tell her why something is the way it is, “What if you let go of that? What if you put your hands up instead of holding on?
What the program includes:
Evidence Based Case Study
Participants incorporate their own business problem as an evidence based case study to refer to throughout the program. They apply this as an action learning assignment, to learn how to see, respond to and solve people and business problems in the context of innovation. They will…..
- Apply the concepts, principles and techniques presented in the program, to their ‘real life’ problem, opportunity or constraint.
- Practice being, thinking and acting creatively to generate creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Learn to innovate by experimenting, playing, doing and failing without punishment or retribution.
What else is included in the program?
- Weekly Webinars
The program consists of 8 two hour group coaching webinars, held weekly, for 8 weeks.
Each session includes;
- A focused review of the key learning concepts, principles and weekly action learning assignments.
- A structured coaching skills practice session, consisting of a nominated coach and coachee, followed by group and specific facilitator feedback.
- A range of group generative discussions on each key topic to support its application to real life.
- A self study program consisting of weekly home play talks, including relevant reading articles, blogs, u-tubes, internet links and TED Talks.
- A recommended reading list and list of internet resources.
- A set of electronic reflection cards to support retreat and reflection activities.
- Individual Coaching Support
Each participant schedules four individual 45 minutes coaching sessions with the Program Presenter, to ensure that the concepts, principles and techniques are being applied and practiced. This also serves to ensure that any personal barriers are revealed and resolved.
I’d like to warmly recommend the “Coach for Innovators” program. This great experience has not only taught me the principles and mechanisms of innovation and creativity, but has also managed to connect me personally, and to the deeper layer, into the mindsets and then the behaviors I wanted to learn about. If you want to really know what innovation is and how to lead and coach people to innovation, than this program is for you.
“Over the last two years I have had exposure to other courses and seminars on innovation. All have provided useful perspective and tools.
The Coach for Innovators program is unique in its emphasis on the inner being, attitudes and personal practices that underlie the ability to coach innovation. The program is resource rich and offers particularly powerful questions that can serve to be safely disruptive to the status quo”.
Ellen Moran, Ph.D., PCC
The next program for 2017 starts on Tuesday, 6th June and ends on Tuesday, 25th July. Exact timing will be negotiated and scheduled closer to time depending on the majority of participants who register first at http://www.imaginenation.com.au/product/certified_program/
To take advantage of the Super Early Bird price and get a US$400.00 discount by using the discount coupon- SUPEREARLYBIRD if you pay by Friday, 28th April. Register now http://www.imaginenation.com.au/product/certified_program/
The Early Bird price offers a US$200.00 discount by using this discount coupon – EARLYBIRD if you pay by Friday, 19th May. Register now http://www.imaginenation.com.au/product/certified_program/
The full price will apply for any registrations from Saturday, 20th May at http://www.imaginenation.com.au/product/certified_program/
Click on the link to see what it means to be an innovative coach at the International Coach Federation Blog http://coachfederation.org/blog/index.php/755/