Know how to apply the transformative power of innovation to ensure that your business practice adapts, flows & flourishes in the 21st century.
Re-learn, re-new or re-invent your business, leadership or coaching game by knowing how to be, think and do things differently – to make the difference you want to make in the world in ways that people value and cherish.
The Coach for Innovators Certified program is a collaborative , intimate & deep personalized learning program, supported by a global group of peers over 8-weeks, led by internationally acknowledged thought leader on the People side of Innovation, Janet Sernack PCC.
It is a deep blended learning program that will give you a deep understanding of the language, principles & applications of a human centered approach to innovation, within your unique context.
It will enable you to learn & apply the critical 21st century Generative Discovery skill-set required to sustain your own & your client’s relevance & success.
This is because it introduces new innovation, start-up, design thinking & emergent methodologies & merges these with neuroscience, to provide a concrete foundation for innovation.
Integrating these enables you to build the necessary foundations for taking intelligent future actions to effect transformation.
Knowing how to do this will transform your own & your client’s business to survive & thrive in the face of digitization, AI, robotics & the range of 21st century wicked problems.
Who is it suitable for?
This program has been designed specifically for professionals working as;
- Managers & leaders in organizations responsible for innovation, who want to further develop their capacity, confidence & capability in innovation ahead of their competitors.
- Cross functional & functional teams who want to learn how to collaborate through teaming & networking to be more effective through innovation.
- Life, business & executive coaches, corporate consultants & trainers who are seeking to up-skill in innovation to re-learn, re-fresh, re-invent to re-new their overall business practice.
What the program includes:
Evidence Based Case Study
Participants incorporate their own business problem or opportunity as an evidence based case study to refer to throughout the program. They apply this as an action learning assignment, to learn how to see, respond to opportunities & solve people & business problems in the context of innovation.
They know how to;
- Apply the concepts, principles & techniques presented in the program, to their real life problem, opportunity or constraint.
- Practice being, thinking & acting differently to generate creative ideas & innovative solutions.
- Learn to innovate by collaborating, experimenting, playing, doing & failing without fear of punishment or retribution.
What else is included in the program?
- Weekly Webinars
The program consists of 8 two hour group coaching webinars, held weekly, for 8 weeks.
Each session includes;
- A focused review of the key learning concepts, principles & weekly action learning assignments.
- A structured coaching skills practice session, consisting of a nominated coach & coachee, followed by group & specific facilitator feedback.
- A range of group generative discussions on each key topic to support its application to real life.
- A self study program consisting of weekly home play talks, including relevant reading articles, blogs, u-tubes, internet links & TED Talks.
- A recommended reading list & list of internet resources.
- A set of electronic reflection cards to support retreat & reflection activities.
- Individual Coaching Support
Each participant schedules four individual 45 minutes coaching sessions with the Program Presenter, to ensure that the concepts, principles & techniques are being applied & practiced. This also serves to ensure that any personal barriers are revealed & resolved.
Joining our program will teach you, so you can teach others, how to generate discovery, design & deliver creative ideas & solutions that result in breakthrough innovations, anytime, anyplace with anybody.
It will also certify you as a Coach for Innovators, to add to your long list of accreditation & certifications.
The next program for 2018 starts on Tuesday, 2nd October with the final session on Tuesday, 20th November 2018.
Webinar sessions will be negotiated and scheduled according to participants time zones and needs.
Our Super Early Bird Price offers a US $400.00 discount and is US$1,590.00 plus GST for Australian clients, if you sign up and pay for the program commencing Tuesday, 2nd October before midnight on Friday, 27th July, 2018.
This can be paid in installments via PayPal, and is negotiable by contacting email@example.com. Places are limited, so make sure to register now http://www.imaginenation.com.au/product/certified_program/