The Coach for Innovators Certified Program™ - The Agile Innovator
This program provides the ultimate toolkit for coaches, trainers, faciltiators and corporate consultants who want to help their clients succeed, compete and flourish, within the volatile, uncertainty, turbulent and complex business environment.
It enables participants to see, attend to, and work within their whole system to generate disruptive and innovative responses to apply innovation as a strategic and systemic lever to transform their business games.
It is the culmination of 7 years of global research and study in the cutting edge emergence, start-up and innovation space.
What learning elements does the program integrate?
It integrates Theory U with Human Centered Design Thinking Processes and our unique Innovation Learning Curriculum as a structured agile group learning an coaching process.
What are the key learning outcomes?
It teaches participants to cultivate innovation agility;
Agility Competence involves cultivating the motivators, mindsets, behaviours and generative skills necessary to;
- Respond to the unexpected and unplanned
- Shift their thinking to emerge possibilities and exploit opportunities
- Transform customer and business problems into creative ideas and innovative solutions
Agility Capacity involves cultivating the emotional, visceral & cognitive abilities to;
- Safely disrupt, challenge and transform the status quo
- Be creative and innovative
- Flow and flourish with uncertainty, ambiguity and instability
Agility confidence involves cultivating the resilience, determination and self-efficacy to;
- Trust their own, and others’ judgments, competence and capacity
- Be adaptive, creative and effective in changing contexts
Who is an innovation coach?
They know how to be agile, and tolerate and flow with uncertainty, instability and change to confidently;
- See challenges and problems as possibilities and opportunities for emerging creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Operate through faster, nimble and improved process and system efficiencies.
- Embrace a courageous, compassionate, collaborative, connective and curious team culture and ecosystem.
Participants are guided through a powerful experiential and emergent group coaching and learning journey that permits and enables them to deviate from the norm, to experiment, fail and take risks that disrupt existing mindsets, perspectives, habits, paradigms, practices and processes.
What do participants learn?
Participants use their own business problem as an evidence based case study to solve wicked and business problems through creating disruptive ideas and innovative solutions by;
- Knowing how to embody, enact and coach the entrepreneurship traits, innovation states, mindsets, thinking strategies, behaviors and skills of a successful agile innovator who has the capacity, confidence and competence to create intentional shifts in changing and innovation contexts.
- Knowing how to develop and sustain a generative discovery & learning skill set though knowing how to:
- Safely challenge the status quo and people’s zones of discomfort to create openings, doorways and thresholds for eliciting possibilities, ideating creative ideas and innovative solutions.
- Listen across the whole system, develop flexibility to listen across the 4 levels and attend to what is/could be emerging in terms of possibilities and openings for ideating creative ideas and generating innovative solutions.
- Be safely and intentionally disruptive to generate meta level thinking that results in mindset flips, unconventional outcomes, inflection points and right hand turns.
- Think differently and apply associative, critical and creative thinking processes to the innovation process.
- Act differently in the context of innovation as an innovation manager, leader, consultant and coach to transform the status quo.
3. Create an emergent and experiential learning journey that integrates Theory U, design thinking, and lean start-up methodologies using participants own business problem as a case study to develop an innovative business practice, renewal or re-invention process.
4. Develop a one page business model canvas and an initial 30 day implementation plan to execute and implement their innovation solution to their business problem.
To find out more about our next scheduled program dates and costs please go to the Coach for Innovators Certified Program page.
This is a Continuing Coach Education Program (CCE) and is internationally accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and awards participants 20 CCE units.